At a glance
weeks of testing
Telstra's B2B Digitisation program aims to radically improve customer and employee experience. I was set to design solutions to enable B2B customers, partners and employees to have a seamless experience from solutioning, quoting, contracting through to their bill.
I led the user experience portion of the project, working closely with our customer experience and research team, legal team, product owners, SMEs and architecture.
Focussing on co-design
I worked actively with the teams and people impacted by the change to create a proposed design. This enabled engaged internal stakeholders and customers, allowing us to identify new opportunities and improvements. What I did:
- Review, document and understand existing documents and processes
- Complete interviews with stakeholders and team members who work in this field
- Continuously keep the legal team involved to ensure I wasn't going off track with core legal requirements (we had a great legal team who wanted impprovements, not roadblocks)
- Create an initial refresh, using existing brand guidelines, and present back to stakeholders for review and comment
- Test and iterate with customers
- Present finalsid project back to the core mission team, and continue to iterate for build requirements
Iteration on these documents continues alongside the entire program. As features are available, they are built and deployed for use in customer ordering.